1. How long have you been painting? I have been painting for almost 18 years now, about 15 professionally.
2. What kind of art do you do? I do mainly abstract art, which is open to the imagination of the viewer. This type of art takes many years to master, learning many different techniques and styles.
3. Where were you trained? I have been fortunate to study under many wonderful artist, but I am not formerly trained. My mentors are Merriann Hornsby, who first noticed my talent and encouraged me to pursue my passion for art. I have studied under Jane Davenport, Jane Davies, Flora Bowley, Jude Remedios & Wendy McWilliams to name a few. From each I have gleaned many ways to approach the canvas but always in my own unique style. My works are nationally and internationally collected , by individuals and corporately. Each painting I create infuses the environment with rich color, uplifiting joy and a comfortable elegance. Some things can't really be taught, they just exist as giftings from the Master Creator.
4. How can I purchase a piece of art? The best way to purchase art from Angel is via this website or to contact her directly at 318-237-5551. Please leave a message if I do not answer, I leave my phone out of the studio when I am in a painting session. Inspiration is not something I like to lose! ;)
5. What is your return policy? I offer a 7 day return policy, only if the painting is shipped back to me ( buyer must pay the return shipping) within 7 days of receiving the art, and it is returned in new condition with no visible damage and has been taken care of and not exposed to cigarette smoke or other odors. I am happy to bring selected paintings to you at your home or office (within travel restrictions) so you can see the paintings in your own environment before purchasing it. I can also photoshop paintings in your actual space using photos you have taken so you can get a very good visual idea of the way the art will look in your space.
6.What forms of payment do you accept? I accept debits and credit cards via Paypal Checkout or I can process your payment via phone.
7. How can I contact the artist? Please contact Angel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 318-237-5551. You may also use the contact form on this site. She will get back to you as soon as possible.